Learn how you, your friends, your neighbors, your family, your co-workers, your faith-community friends can unite in support of someone you know who is struggling with a medical, health crisis or any issue where help is needed.
STC is an evidence-informed model to empower a group to work together as a team. Members provide emotional, social and practical support for the person, their caregiver and including their family.
Build an effective plan of action to help in any situation.
• Difficult pregnancy, preemies, and multiple births
• Parents caring for a seriously ill child/teen
• Grandparents raising small children
• Seriously or chronically ill, or disabled people
• Older adults living alone in need of assistance
• Rehabilitation after surgery, an accident or combat
• End-of-life (palliative care and hospice)